"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too Tired to Work

Oh God, its been a tiring day today. I dont feel like doing any homework at the moment. In fact, I dont think I will be doing much of it tonight. The day's labour has weakened so that I just feel like sleeping in tomorrow morning. But then again, I guess I'll miss a lot of things in the process..

Lessons in S4C were as per normal. Rigid, stiff and sore. I miss singing and dancing in my old class. Unlike being in a mixed class, I can do things more openly in an all-boys class without feeling slightly embarrassed. Sigh.. Things are starting to change now.
Okay truthfully.. I have no job as a chairperson but to fetch the key after school. Whoa.. I guess thats good, in a way. Less things for me to do.. :D

I went to athletics training today with Helmi and Abdul Rahman Aziz. We arrived about 20 minutes late but it didnt matter. The teachers havent even arrived yet. So, we did some jogging and warm-ups. The pain around my upper thigh returned.. though not as painful as before. I just focused on running and it wasnt SO bad. I could run.. and I could pass the baton and all. I just wish it'd get better..
So, we had a race at the end of the training. Water vs. Fire vs. Wind ... 4 x 100m. I was running first for Water. Running first for the other houses were Bukhari and Helmi, the veteran runners. The moment it started, they sped so fast I was unable to catch. At the point when they had already passed their batons, I was a good 7m away from them. I felt like crap, running so much slower than the both of them. I was deeply gloomy afterwards. So much for being "high-spirited".

I went home with most the S4 guys, namely Bukhari, Farid, Ruzaini, Haziq, Helmi and Zulfaqar. We took different trains though. I came back home and yeah.. I have nooooo mood to do homework..

Wassalam..

No comments: