"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Adrenaline

The full moon greeted me in the morning on my way to school. Hehe, it was beautiful and I just couldnt help wishing someone else could have been there with.. *raises eyebrows*

Haha, anyway... whoa! Deep down, I was very depressed today due to some circumstances. Due to the situation. Sigh.. the situation never goes in my favour. But hey, I gotta move on.
Shazaa was the next sweetest sight in the morning. Hehe, yeah.. somehow, I couldnt stop smiling after confronting her.. :D

I was SO bored today.. the lessons passed. I received the information being issued by the teachers but without a smile, I would say. Yeah, I was pretty glum. Im still scared for my Physics results which I fear, I will take the retest. My "seatmates" sang with me during Nahu class. Of course, we were done with our work. Hehe, we're the singing group.
Physics class was a bit better than expected. We didnt get our papers back but instead, we got into a new chapter which was 'Waves'. It was quite ok.

I laughed the MOST during Lughah class which was after lunch. My group talked about the movie 'White Chicks' and all its funny moments. I was finally letting out some stress which was locked up in the inner chamber of my heart. Hehe, Im still chuckling after remembering that moment.

My class got the Arabic Program update and now, delegations have been made so that Im not the only one carrying the load. I just hope it all goes well. We also practised for our Maulid performance with Cikgu Iskandar.

After school, Tengku Hafidz, Irshad, Zakaria Sulaiman and I sat at the canteen and had a short conversation. Then, the match between the teachers plus S4A students plus Safiulhaq vs. S4B..
Tengku and I watched the match from above and talked quite a lot while Irshad tutored a certain someone.

We went downstairs to play some soccer ourselves at the street soccer court but then Hafidz had to go home so it was only me and Irshad. Later, Zubair, Hidayat and Zulzawaid joined us. I became keeper. It was quite scary but I loved the feeling of adrenaline pumping through my veins. One moment, Hidayat shot the ball and it hit me straight at the crown of my forehead. Hahaha! I fell back in shock but was astounded by the sudden disappearance of pain.
Later, Irshad and I performed our Maghrib prayers and went home.

Oh, and Shazaa.. unless what? *big grin*

And also, Teachers and S4A beat S4B.. 7-1

Thats all from me..
Wassalam..

No comments: