My muscles still ache from athletics training just now.. *wince*
But hey, it was sooooo much fun!
In the morning, I went to school with Danish. We were there to help Cikgu Iskandar with class decorations.. although yeah, its already March but who cares?
Just as the Parent Meeting Session ended, we arrived. There, we met up with Asyraf. Led by Cikgu Iskandar, we spearheaded the plan for all decorations in the class. Plans aside, all that's left was the working.
We helped bring some plants that were thrown away and washed them, after which we placed them in our class. We also cut some paper print-outs which Cikgu Iskandar later laminated.
Danish, Ali Imran, Umar, Abdul Rahman Rahim and I went to Junction 8 to buy some construction paper which was quite fun. Had lunch at McDonalds and then went back to school to perform our Friday prayers.
My plans with Danish and Abdul Rahman to go shopping was cancelled since there was a lot of "decorating" to do. We stayed till 'Asr prayers and then finally left for athletics training.
Danish, Abdul Rahman and I arrived late but it was fine. Mr Esmadi wasnt that mad at us, nor was Mr Muneer or Mr Izzad. We did some warm-ups and practiced basic starts. I enjoyed the whole thing, even though by the end of it, I was huffing and puffing.
Washed up, performed my Maghrib prayers and went home with Danish. Met up with my parents at Junction 8 (again!) and browsed for bags for my father. Then finally, I went home.
Had a nice conversation with Shazaa (again!) cause there isnt ANYBODY else who would mind talking to me. Haha, yeah.. Im glad at least there's SOMEONE ...
So tomorrow, Im hitting East Coast Park with Luqman Nur and Mr Izzad and Haziq and maybe some others. Yeah, hope it doesnt rain. If not, I guess I know who to call ... Hahaha!
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment