Im still smiling even now. Going out with the gang was quite fun and enjoyable. Haha, yeah.. the setting wasnt the best of choices but the company was terrific.
I woke up at about 10:00 in the morning and just surfed the net till about 12:30pm. Turned off my pc and got ready to go. I performed my Zuhr prayer and then left the house. Seeing as it was already 1:40pm, I took Bus No. 980 and alighted at Novena. I was hoping to catch Shazaa's train but I was late by a few minutes. When I reached City Hall, it was like so totally packed. I tapped out and later, met Shazaa. Soon after, the others came. Luqman Nur, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Adibah and Aqilah. Ilyas was waiting for us at HMV.
The walk to Suntec was seriously annoying. Everyone walked at a slow pace and I couldnt help but pushing my way through. To entertain myself, I imagined myself racing and everyone around me were obstacles. It was quite fun..
Luqman Nur, Shazaa and I reached the lobby first. Somehow, the others got lost and so we decided to regroup at Starbucks. I got a moment to rest and watch as hundreds of people swarmed in. 15 minutes later, we met up again and headed upstairs.
Again, the sight of hundreds or maybe even thousands of people greeted me. I tried my best to maintain my composure in the midst of all the pushing and shoving.
Once more, our group got separated and I ended up with Luqman Nur and Shazaa. We were squeezing in between the gaps and trying our best to stay together. We checked out the XBOX 360 shops. Thats where Luqman Nur disappeared and it was me and Shazaa. I was clueless on what to do so I ate a mentos. Haha, Shazaa also wanted one.
I called Luqman and he told me to go to the Norton area. With care, me and Shazaa waddled in between the crowds. I kept looking behind just to make sure she didnt disappear too.
We arrived at the place and saw Luqman Nur purchasing his Norton Antivirus program. He wanted to check out some headphones so I told him to lead the way. Just to make sure none of us got separated, I held on to Luqman's shoulders and Shazaa grabbed my bag. We held on tight and came to our next destination. Minutes later, the other group found us. This time, Abdul Rahman wanted to buy the Antivirus program so the 3 of us accompanied him. I dunno where Ilyas, Aqilah and Adibah went.
After buying all that was needed, we left the premises. I was glad that we were finally leaving since it was so crowded. We decided to eat at a food court in Marina Square. While everyone ate, I put on my earpieces and drowned myself in music. When they were done, we walked around the place and soon decided to leave.
Abdul Rahman and Luqman went to Esplanade while the rest of us called it quits. Ilyas took the train heading to Joo Koon. Aqilah was out of sight the moment we arrived at the Interchange. So, I was tagging along with Shazaa and Adibah. Unfortunately, I had the feeling to go to the toilet. Hehe, yeah.. I was... eerrr... "full".
Shazaa and Adibah were like .. "Cmon Dolah, you can hold it"
Hahaha! I was smiling at that time and tried my best to forget about "it". When the train arrived, we sat down and did our own business. Adibah was playing with her PSP and Shazaa dozed off, I think. Yeah, I took a short nap too and when I woke up, I was quite drowsy. Totally forgot about the girls until I got out.
Bought some fries at McDonalds and watched Transformers at home. Mhmm.. it never gets old.
I had a good day, guys. Hope we go out more often!
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment