Okay okay okay.. chill, dude. Chill.
Sigh.. I cant help but feel slightly irritated today. One main reason would be the separation and the shuffling of the S4 classes. I know its for the "better" good of everyone but good gracious, Im sooooo freaked out! Finally, a chance for a new beginning and bummer.. we get separated. Like.. seriously.. I am sooo frustrated right now.
Adding the fuel to this already blazing inferno is our Arabic Program. Im not really that angry bout anything to do with it but the fact is, Im very very worried. Im not sure if we're 100% ready. We were supposed to do a class rehearsal after school but nearly half of them went home instead. I was a bit disappointed at this but nevertheless, I tried my best to hold the others together. At some point, I think I got to tell everyone about our cheer. It was a last minute change. Most of the guys were too shy to do the original one so I changed it. Nevermind.. as long as we pull it off, Im quite okay.
Im not gonna talk about my day. It was a normal one. At one point, I nearly sighed the life out of me just staring at the board. You know, I really wish that one day, I could listen to music while studying. Hmm.. well, I guess thats okay for individual studying. But hey, it kinda keeps me awake. Must be one of the reasons I sing in class. Haha!
Unfortunately, I've been asked to help for the P1 Open House. Great, just what I needed. Sheesh.. Im not mad or anything. Just that Im not quite in the mood to take care of little children and all. Haha, yeah, I love children.. but it depends on the mood. Sigh.. Oh, and there's a photography outing on Good Friday with the gang. I do hope everyone can come. It'll be great, Insya Allah.
Well, gotta go for now. I got some more thinking to do for the Arabic Program.
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment