Sigh... Yeah, I've been sighing a lot these days. Its become sorta like my daily habit. I just cant help but do so. Its the only action that hints my current feelings.
Ustd Salehin and some of the guys noticed this about me during recess. I didnt know how to explain all the "deep breathing". Ustd Salehin even counted the number of times I sighed.. which amounted to 6. Boy, thats quite something...
Well... I can safely say that things in my new class aint going too bad. In fact, everything seems quite fine to me. Maybe a few changes in the seating, thats all. Errr.. but lesson-wise, things still seem very boring. Hmm.. what I mean is, there's nothing else to do but sit down, lesson after lesson. And that, I think, is making my neck sore. Sigh... the troubles of life.
Oh, on a lighter note, Danish became Imam for Zuhr prayers today. Hehe, and I became Bilal. Aint it sweet? Best friends with supporting roles. Fortunately or unfortunately, the mike fell and so I had to upright sunnah and answer the takbir. Best buddies support each other, dont they?
Okaaaay.. so for now, Im still alright. Miserable and depressed, yes. But thats expectable.. Sigh.. I give up.. I wanna lie down on the grass and look up at the stars, knowing there aint gonna be anything to stress me up the next day. How I wish..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment