My Physics assignments are such a nuisance! Grr.. And I have to hand it in tomorrow. Sigh.. Nevermind, I'll manage somehow.
The day was quite calm today. I woke up and checked Facebook while at the same time trying to answer some of the Physics questions. I put aside both Facebook and Physics for games. An hour passed and I received a call from Ruzaini, saying he wanted his skateboard back. I could hear Shazaa's voice in the background which raised my eyebrows. A moment later, Shazaa was talking on the phone with me, asking how I was and stuff.
I got ready and left the house about 20 minutes later.
In the bus, there were lots of secular students. I sat at the back of the bus soas to not gain attention because of the skateboard. A group of boys sat in front of me and I was pretty sure they were mocking me since they were eyeing me and sniggering. Even though I had my earpiece on and the music was playing, I could hear one of the guys saying 'rascist' which gave me signals. I tried my best to calm myself and to maintain composure.
Walked straight to Bishan MRT Interchange and saw Ruzaini in a pink shirt and black jeans, I think. Just as I passed him the board, Shazaa popped into view and was all smiles. However gloomy I was, I couldnt help but smile too. I bade salam to the both of them and went to NTUC to pick up some ice cream my mother had asked me to buy.
In the supermarket, I wandered aimlessly, answering Shazaa's texts. I felt retarded, hanging out at such a place. At one point, I stared at a chocolate tub of ice cream for a whole 10 minutes. In the end, I bought that very tub and went home.
Helped my mother water the plants and as soon as I finished, it started to rain. Hmm.. I guess the weather seemed to match my mood today.
So, I guess Im still gonna work on my Physics and also Fiqh notes and also some other stuff I might've forgotten.
Thanks Shazaa for brightening up my day.. :)
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment