"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, March 22, 2010

Passive

I was a tad bit depressed at school today. Seeing as how things were going, I was almost in a passive mood. Yeah, many people could tell that I was.

I was particularly quiet during Chemistry class. Sali, Syaira and Helmi couldnt help but notice how glum I was. Hehe, yeah, Im usually silent in Science classes. Thanks Syaira for teaching me on the volumetric analysis question.

Word came from Ustd Idham that we were going to have banding for all the S4 classes. I was a bit cranky on hearing this news.. but it didnt end there. He continued with the matter, saying that it was going to be permanent for the whole year which made me jump out of my shoes. Finally, Im getting the hang of my class and now they wanna separate us? God, this is totally unnecessary. And my class have done a whole lot of decorating. The Cordovians have too.. and so have the Bukharians. Its just sad, man.

I stayed back at school with Bukhari and Abdul Rahman Rahim to wait for Farid while he went to Additional Maths class. While waiting, we had a nice conversation with Tengku Hafidz and Irshad. Later on, we all went home. And tomorrow, the last soccer match..

Hmm.. and Im thinking of changing my Blog URL. Err.. yeah, I think I will. I'll let cha know in the meantime..

Wassalam..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody!

i've been looking to figure out a place to start with the Acai Berry free trial an was just wondering if anybody had any opinions on whether or not it works for dieting? So far this is the only [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I have been able to check out that seemed real for what my goals are. Thoughts?