Waist down, my whole body is aching so badly. To add to the misery, I got a skid mark on my left elbow and also a slight bruise above my left eye. Miserable, much?
But hey, it was quite fun today! XDD
I woke up at 8:00 in the morning and got ready to leave the house. I put on some decent clothes, packed my swaveboard and left the house. Just as I passed a corner, I saw my bus passing right in front of me. I didnt have the time to wait for another bus so I chased after it... all 100m to the bus stop. Thankfully, the bus driver saw me and waited for me to come. Alhamdulillah.. :D
Met up with Luqman Nur, Hanafiah and Mr Izzad at school and then we took Bus No. 13 straight to East Coast Park. The journey was quite long. It was only near the end of the journey that we got to sit cause the bus was very crowded.
The moment we arrived, we hit the asphalt and pushed hard into the ground. Our boards shaked and quivered as the wheels came into contact with the ground. Instinctively, we all raced each other... and it was very tiring!
We had breakfast first at Burger King and then left for the East Coast Skatepark all the way to the otherside of the area. My legs were still aching badly from athletics training the other day but I just kept on going. My calfs burned immensely.. Haha, just to be first.
Then suddenly, my back feet slipped cause I was moving too fast and I fell on my back, grazing my elbow. I stood up and started laughing. We all did. It seemed quite normal.. so we kept on going.
Upon reaching the skatepark, I saw a lot of skateboarders, mostly Malays. I was a bit sad since their "vocabulary" wasnt all that nice and their outfits were, frankly speaking, apalling. But hey, who am I to be the judge of things? We stayed and watched for a while and then left since it was starting to rain. Luqman Nur stayed behind to buy his Ripstik Air while the rest of us went home.
Mr Izzad, Hanafiah and I were SOOO tired that we slept for the whole journey on Bus No. 13. One time, the bus swerved so hard that I hit my head on the glass pane and I woke up. Talk about the wrong way to get up. I did my Zuhr prayers alone at Muhajirin Mosque and walked (yes, walked.. ) all the way home. It took me exactly 45 minutes, which is quicker than I expected. Hehe.. but there's no way Im exchanging the bus for walking. Rested for a few hours, talked with Shaakira, played some games, ate dinner and then back to current time...
Mhmm... so tomorrow, Im going to Suntec with some friends. I dunno if its confirmed but I hope it is. Oh, and Mr Hazrin invited some students, including me, to go rock climbing... Cool, eh?
Hope everyone enjoyed their day as much as I did.. :D
And yeah, I hope my legs feel better tomorrow.
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment