"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hyper

My sores are all better. Yup, all I needed was time to rest. My feet are almost in tip-top condition. Maybe a few more days of rest.. Yeah, that should do the trick.
Well, today was definitely exciting. So far, this has been one of those hyper moments when I just cant help but laugh at every little thing. Yeah, it was fun.. :D

I got a call from Danish at about 11:30am, asking me if I wanted to go to Uniqlo with him and some other guys. All I did was ask my mother and I got the green light. I was all set to go.
I met up with the guys at Woodlands Library at about 1pm or so. Danish and his english project team were discussing about their video and all that stuff. Meanwhile, I checked for any good book I could read while waiting for them. There was this nice book titled 'Anyone But You'. It was a very interesting book and I got so engrossed in it that I ended up borrowing it.

Did my Zuhr prayers at the library. Oh, and I also saw some S5 sisters, namely Aiin, Rusda and Izzah. I couldnt see the others clearly but we waved at them when we took the escalator down.
Had lunch at McDonalds and then left for Somerset.
Halfway into the train ride, the others (Muhammad, Ali Imran & Danish) decided to go to Orchard instead because Somerset was too far and it was already 4.30pm, if Im not mistaken.
So, we alighted at Orchard and entered ION. We headed to Uniqlo and found most of the stuff to be expensive. So, we changed course and walked to Far East Plaza.
There, we randomly walked in and out of shops. Danish and I were at the peak of 'hyper-ness'. We laughed and giggled in the store. And whenever there was music playing, we danced like it was nobody's business. Mhmm.. we were so thrilled. In the end, we didnt buy anything at all. But the adventure was quite memorable. Maybe some other time..

Wassalam..

No comments: