"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Saturday, March 27, 2010

P1 Open House 2010

Boy, it was quite a good day today. Well, compared to usual Saturdays, its very different. Haha, nevertheless, it was enjoyable.
I accompanied Mom jogging at the back of our house. Ok well, I jogged. She just walked. So then, at about 7:00am or so, we went back home. I took my sweet time enjoying the morning. Played some computer games for a while. When I checked the time, it was 9:00am already. Hehe, I didnt mind it at all. I got ready to go and left for school to help for the P1 Open House.. arriving 3 hours later than I was supposed to.. ;D

The P1 Open House wasnt as big or grand as last year. It was more of like an unofficial ceremony, with only a few dozen families coming. I didnt care much of it.. I just did my job for a while and then took some photos.. as shown below..

I met up with lots of people today. By "coincidence", I met Syuhada and she was all smiles. Shazaa, who was beside her at the time, was staring peculiarly at her. Then, when I took out my Oreos, Shazaa was like.. "Oh my God, you didnt give me? Im the most important person in the world!" ... I was like.. "Bye, Oreos" ... and then they left. Hahaha! Sorry to Shazaa and Shaakira for not giving the 2 of you Oreos.. hehe, jealous much? XDD

Well anyway, I walked around the school some few times and then, I bumped into Helmi and Danish. They still had gate duties but he was very tired so Ruzaini and I switched places with Helmi and Danish.
It was fun and we got to wear the tie and blazer. Hehe, we took some pictures while there was no one at the gate. Nice, eh?



We lasted for about 20 minutes or so and then we got called back cause Ustd Mustaqim didnt like us wearing the SL blazers. Sigh..
So.. we all rested at the canteen and at one point, we talked to this one guy about Madrasah education and system. Its benefits and its other uses. It was okay at first but it got boring after 45 minutes. I slipped away cause I wanted to walk around the school again.

Most of the parents had gone home by 1:35pm ... However, the students and helpers were still there. I took some more pictures and then helped clear up everything when the event was over. I had a small amount of pictures, since my camera aint all that good. But it works. I eyed Az-Humairah who used Mr Izzad's 2nd DSLR camera. Then, I dunno what happened to it but then it was with Shaakira. I didnt see Mr Izzad much though. Nevermind. Then, Shaakira passed me the camera and asked me to give it back to Mr Izzad. Haha! The only time I get it is when everyone is done with it.. XDD

Earth hour at home was fantastic. It was family time together. Dad, Mom and I sat in the living room in the dark room. We lit some candles to make the scenery nicer.. Hehe, then we watched 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' together. It was awesome!

Hmmmm... I gotta get my fiqh homework done. And also, I might need to ask some Cordovian for Monday's timetable. Oh oh oh.. and Im waiting every night for that someone. Cmon, I miss talking with you.. :D
Tomorrow night, aite?

Wassalam..

No comments: