"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, March 1, 2010

A Normal Day

The class was being very moody today. I was quite bugged by this fact and at some point, felt so lifeless. I just kept thinking of my greatest joy so far and that.. that kept me going through the day.

It turned out to be a completely normal day, minus the dramatic moments. Today, I got back my Fiqh and Chemistry paper. Alhamdulillah, I do not have to sit for a retest. With that, I have free time to plan for this week's Arabic Program. Haha, yeah.. we had 2 weeks to prepare but miscommunication and constant conflicts severed the ties and so I have to pick up the pieces. Its quite stressful nowadays and I just wish that the joy I mentioned earlier could come true everyday.. Then everyday would be so bright!

During Chemistry class, I was very quiet. Yeah, my moody moment came. Meanwhile, Helmi and Syaira were joking beside me. The rest of my group members could only watch and listen as those 2 babbled on. Dont worry, we were assigned into mix groups so this is quite normal now.

I stayed back afterwards at school to plan for the Arabic Program, at least, with more detail. I saw Shazaa and kept smiling at her, only to receive a dumbfounded look. Haha, well, thats Shazaa for you.

Irshad, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Bukhari and I sat at the canteen. We were joined later by the Additional Maths students, at which we all packed up and left. Farid and I took the bus to Bishan Interchange. We shared a bus with Mr Rahamat, Ustzh Rabia and also Hanisah and Khadijah. Later, we met Ali Imran and Syakirin at the MRT station who were buying some food for breaking fast. It was quite fun meeting a lot of people in public.

I felt really sorry for Shaakira who really went through a rough day today. Hopefully, the "opposite reaction" to her day will come and bring delight and glee upon her.

I guess this is all from me, dudes..
Meet me at the canteen after school on any day if y'all just wanna hang out.. and study, of course. Hehe, nothing quite like the feeling of staying back at school.

Wassalam..

No comments: