Aww.. its the end of the March holidays already. I kinda miss staying up late at night, knowing that there aint gonna be school tomorrow. Sigh.. I guess the good times gotta go.
Tidbits restocked! Haha, and I cleaned up part of my room, played some computer games, continued my Physics homework and some other random stuff. And I got to watch this awesome movie on Star Movies, I think. It was called 'Sydney White'. Yeah, I quite enjoyed it.. and now, time to watch the movie 'Fa-Chan' which means 'My Girl'. See ya guys..
Wassalam..
Tidbits restocked! Haha, and I cleaned up part of my room, played some computer games, continued my Physics homework and some other random stuff. And I got to watch this awesome movie on Star Movies, I think. It was called 'Sydney White'. Yeah, I quite enjoyed it.. and now, time to watch the movie 'Fa-Chan' which means 'My Girl'. See ya guys..
Wassalam..
Shazaa uploaded some old photos and here's a photo of me! Dont I look younger? :D
[EDITED IN THE MORNING]
Haha, I must really have a lot of time in my hands to be writing in the morning. Well anyway, the movie 'Fa-Chan' I watched last night was the sweetest thing. It was about this boy and girl who were neighbors and they play and spend time together. Yeah, the boy was an outcast with the guys so he usually played with the girls. When the guys do start to play with him, they dared him into disrupting the girls and he did so willingly. The boy, named Jeab, unknowingly hurt Noi Nah, the girl, and severed their close relationship.
Days later, he found out that Noi Nah was moving and tried his utmost best to see her off but to no avail. The ending was a bit of a let down as they saw each other, only for Jeab to see Noi Nah get married to another guy. Aww...
Hehe, and I recommended this movie to Shaakira and I think she enjoyed it.. didnt you, Shaakira? Haha, man.. I wish more Irsyadians could stay up late on a school night. Well, nevermind.. Aaah, and I think I better get going to school now.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment