Sigh.. Im still contemplating how Im gonna survive maths lessons in S4C. Because.. as they say.. with new places comes new things. So, now I got a new maths teacher. Just great.. you see, he aint exactly my favourite choice. Smart, that he is.. but teaching me? I dont think so..
Well anyway, its been a really boring day. Lemme see.. I did my fiqh notes. Watched 'Jurassic Park' on HBO Family and then 'Night at the Museum' on Ch5 ... and in between those time frames, I just surfed the net.
Ilyas made this one video which he uploaded on Facebook. Its about S4A and I cried the moment I saw it. Sigh.. I really really really wish this wouldnt happen. I really wished we didnt have to split up. All the moments we shared together.. God, this just reeks. And now with new classes comes new schedules.. timetables.. seating arrangements.. class management.. Sheesh.
Did the day end greatly? Not really.. I continued surfing the net and such. I never got the call I was hoping for but nevermind. Chatting with Syuhada, Abdul Aziz and Hijannah was the only highlight of the evening. No one else bothered anyhow so.. the end, I guess.
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment