As what Luqman Nur and Hijannah said.. I looked pissed. Yes I was.. In fact, the whole day was a struggle, trying to contain my inner feelings to myself. Tsk, everyday's a constant battle. I feel so lifeless. Hold my hand and pull me out of my darkness..
Today, the class was like so uuurrrgghhh! I couldnt stand some parts of the day when they were at the peak of driving me crazy. Of course, I didnt express it to the others. However, I took some trips to the restroom to wash my face and cool down.
The only time I smiled was during free period when the class asked each person their crushes. I kinda dodged the bullet cause in general, few people know that person. I was all smiles when people like Abdul Rahman Aziz were "interrogated".
During Maths, the class was at its rebellious point. I kept shush-ing them all but to no avail. When I did finish my worksheet, Mr Izzad had left the class. Some of the class members were quite surprised with Mr Izzad's leave. Apparently, or rather obviously, the class was being VERY uncooperative. I was quite ashamed at that moment and just sighed.
After school, I rehearsed the play for our Arabic Program with any of the remaining students still at school. Improvisions had to be made since it was a last ditch attempt to gather and at the least, have a group of students ready. Sigh.. it'll do.
Copied a sya'ir from Ustd Salehin's book of sya'irs (Syukran, Ustd!) and then went home alone.
Grr.. this isnt my lucky day. I just choked on some soap whilst bathing and I can still taste a slight soapyness at the back of my throat. Sigh.. this is certainly one of those days. And yes, I am still very much pissed off...
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment