Finally.. its the end of Term 1! Wow.. it feels so quick. Without realising, more than 2 months have passed and I dont feel anywhere near the point where Im ready for my STE examination. Sigh.. Its so tiring.
Today, the school started to uphold the 'all handphones in the drawers' policy. I myself was a bit bothered cause it was too much trouble to begin with.
Oh oh! And the school had a mock fire drill. I was doing AceLearning in the Computer Lab. Just as I was about to take my break, the freaking alarm sounded and I was like.. "GAAHH!!"
What a spoiler.. plus, the heat was unbearable. Everyone had to assemble in the middle of the field during mid-day. Whoa.. not cool.
My class watched a movie with Ustd Salehin. 'The Longest Yard'.. yeah, it was an awesome movie. Haha, Im glad I already watched it a couple of times before so I understood the movie perfectly. Mhmm.. everyone loved it.
So I got back my Progress Report Card. It wasnt all satisfying but alhamdulillah.. at least I passed. I admit that I have been slacking and have been rather distracted. Grr.. because of this, I got 5th in class which is sad compared to last year when I got 3rd. But nevermind.. next time.
Played soccer after school and it was a heck of a lot of fun! Yeah!
Then when I got home, had a nice conversation with Shazaa and then we played games at iSketch which was quite entertaining.
Tomorrow, Im going to school to decorate the class with some other buddies and then chill somewhere and then athletics, Insya Allah.. Though I heard the girls are having their athletics tomorrow too. Hmm.. Gotta check it out.
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment