"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Longing

Its only been the first day.. Yes, the first day. And already I feel so demoralized and depleted of energy. I guess hear comes the term 'Monday Blues'. Mind you, it hasnt been paradise with the change of classes.

For starters, the class is pretty cramped. Obviously it will be since there's 35 students in my class. Im in S4Cordova, by the way. Well anyway, besides the limited space, nearly everyone in class seems to be a bit depressed. The most you'd hear from my class would be mumbles and murmurs. I dont expect any outbursts. Sooooooooo dull.. I felt a whole lot better when I entered S4Andalus.. Seriously, its like being at home :D

It gets kinda lifeless when lesson starts in the new class. Mmhm.. I just try to be 'redha' with the current situation and hope things turn out better. Oh, and I got picked to be chairperson.. again! Hehe, it really made me smile in a way that 28 students voted for me. Wow, thanks.. Just imagine.. the boy who was chairperson for 2 classes in 1 year. Aint that something?

Okay okay, the main thing, I just gotta keep pace with things. Hmm.. truthfully, Im a bit scared for my future. Im very nervous for STE and even more for my 'O' Levels. Sigh.. How I wish things were more pleasant. I just wish... oh well, nevermind.

Wassalam..

No comments: