"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Problems

The day was.. quite depressing.
Retests were set and I used that precious free time to plan for Arabic Program. Things were going smoothly when word came that it was postponed to next week.
Just great..

For now, I just wish I had a quiet place to rest and think. I love those quiet moments alone when my troubles just spread out and bit by bit, they disappear. Not all my problems disappear that easily. And so far, my studies have been a consequence of my change.
Seriously, I want to come to terms with my problems but seeing as how fragile I supposedly am, Im afraid of being denied. I seek the answer that which I want to hear but reality bites back.

Sigh.. its just sad.

Wassalam..

No comments: