Welcome April and goodbye March..
Its the 4th and final day of the week in S4C. Phew.. a break at last from the constant sitting. Gosh, I feel better at the moment.
Lessons today were quite draggy. I lost my focus a couple of time and also got sleepy during a few lessons. Luckily, Ilyas tickled me constantly so I had to wake up. Haha, it was so annoying.
After school, some of my class members stayed back and helped me clean the class. Unfortunately, we got an orange grade. Pffft.. that sucks.
Stayed back after school to finish my Insya' with Farid and Hafiz. Farid and I managed to complete it but sadly, Hafiz didnt "have the capacity" to finish it.
Sigh.. Im too sleepy cause I drank too much milk this evening. And now.. Im off to bed. Chinese Garden, here I come ! *tomorrow's plan*
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment