Now I know.. maybe Im over-reacting. Yes, I know we can still meet each other during recess and after school but its more than that. For once, the students of S4A have shown change. And furthermore, our bonds with each other have grown closer and tighter. I feel as if we're a huge family. A band of brothers. But just when things get better, it starts to bite back. I hate this.. yes, I do.
Well, I guess the day was quite enjoyable, to say the least. In the morning, we performed our Arabic program. We blundered a lot and our intervals took very long. However, when we did perform infront, the audience enjoyed it and so that cheered me up. Haha, I was a maniac for that half hour, blurting out instructions and calling for people.
During class, I took some photos in memory of the environment of our class. It was really touching and somehow, I felt a quite frustrated that we had to change classes. But hey, like what people keep telling me again and again and again.. "Change is inevitable"
When it came to our class with Cikgu Iskandar, we had a last bonding session with him. Everyone shared their hearts contents and feelings towards the class. Nearly everyone cried.. yeah, it was very hard for me not to cry. Then we all sang together 'Teman Sejati' while hugging each other. I cried the hardest most during the hugging and all. It felt like our last day in school. Thats how it was to me.
After school, I helped a tiny bit for the P1 Open House. Hmm.. I dont feel like helping tomorrow. Okay wait, I do. But I dont want to be told to come early. Its annoying. And yeah, Im not in the best of moods right now.. Sigh..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment