"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time Flies

Waah.. cant believe my week is still having its good run! Im having loads of fun every single day it almosts seems as if the week is almost up. Like they say.. "Time flies when you're having fun!"
And yeah, it is nearing the second half of the week. Sigh.. I am so not looking forward to saying goodbye to the holidays. Dear Time, could you stand still for a moment? It'd help if you did..

Rock climbing with Mr Hazrin and Mr Rizal was awesome!!! It was loads of fun being with the two of them. They taught me loads of stuff about climbing and also tips on various things. It IS harder than it looks but I got the hang of it. It was also a great male bonding session since there were no girls present. In fact, I was the only one who showed up. Haha, but hey, it was fun! Thanks Mr Hazrin for inviting... :D

After that, I went to Luqman Hakim's house and went swimming with the guys (Hanafiah, Usaid, Luqman Nur & Abdul Rahman Aziz). We played games while in the pool. The funniest and craziest was gladiator fighting. Haha, it was hilarious!
We washed up and did our prayers and then ate some pizza which Luqman ordered. Everyone had to chip in, of course.
Then, we all played Halo 3 in the living room with Luqman's XBOX 360. I became the crazy dude cause I drove the WartHog (A jeep of some sort) and used the machine gun at the rear of the WartHog to shoot down my enemy from afar. Muahaha! It was so thrilling!

I went back home with Luqman Nur. We rode Bus No. 74 all the way till MacRitchie. I alighted there and chased Bus No. 52 and rode it all the way home. Hehe, boy.. I had a fantastic time today! And tomorrow, science excursion to Snow City and Science Centre! Aaarrgghhh! What unlucky timing.. I still dont have a camera.. Sigh.. Nevermind..

Wassalam..

No comments: