"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sports All The Way

Im plagued by a terrible headache right now. Sigh.. I dunno. Just out of the blue, it strikes me and now.. now, Im suffering. May Allah heal me..

It was a tiring day today. Badminton practice with the guys was quite invigorating. I got to warm-up my sleeping badminton instincts. Hehe, in the process, I chose Rifqi as my double's partner for Inter-Madrasah. Yeah, he's quite good though I think the both of us can do better.

At the end of the training, a chinese girl and her coach entered the court. It was their turn, I guess. While packing up, I couldnt help but look at the girl play. Haha, noo.. It wasnt anything. Just that she played very very well. I was so impressed with her. My eyes found it hard to follow her as she was impressively quick. And the sound of her smash was just sooo satisfying to hear. Haha, yeah.. she was that good.

I took Bus No. 162 and went to Abdul Aziz's house where I joined him and Luqman Nur. We watched 'Enchanted' and 'Speed Racer' the movie and played Sudden Attack and BlackShot. Also did our prayers there before leaving.
Basketball with the two of them was great. Now, we can all score 3-pointers which is awesome. We played till about 6pm, after which we all went home. Before that, the three of us bought some drinks at Cheers.

So tomorrow.. Im going rock climbing with Mr Hazrin. I asked some friends to come but most of them have other stuff to do so I guess Im going alone. Haha, I hope other Irsyadians come too.
Oh, and the week is almost up. I gotta get some work done and set things straight.

Wassalam...

No comments: