The clock is ticking till separation. And oooohhh, I cant take it. I'll miss being in an all-boys class. I'll miss all the random singing and dancing, the noise and hubba. Sigh.. why do things change just when Im getting used to it?
Well anyway, there were other things during the day that cheered me up. Physics and music go very well together.. hahaha! Yeah, we went to the Computer Lab and did some individual learning on some sites. I played some of my favourite songs while reading which was quite invigorating. Hehe, hope we go there regularly.. :D
Kak Khairunnisa replaced Ustd Salehin for the day. We had a good time, even though she gave us a tiny bit of work. Enjoyment, 100% percent!
Pity though, that during Geography class, lots of people were undoubtedly tired and took naps. I came close to sleeping. Hehe, note the word 'close'.
Soccer after school.. S4A vs. S4B.. our last match together as a class since our classes were going to be shuffled. Darn.. its just that sad.
Unfortunately, my ache from athletics came again after warm-ups and I couldnt play! Gaahhh! Of all the times, it had to be today. I still wonder why it aint fully healed.
The game ended with S4A as the victor. 12-3 !!! Whoa.. even Im impressed. But hey, the scores dont matter. Its the fun and games that matter.. :)
Well, gotta go..
Wassalam..
P.S. Gonna change my link tomorrow..
No comments:
Post a Comment