Emo people are often pictured as having long, dark hair and eyeliner and stuff.. I thought the word 'emo' came from 'emotional' which means 'full of emotion'? How is being dark and gloomy have anything to do with being emotional? Thats just weird, in my opinion.. Anyone care to explain to me how the word came about???
Well anyway.. to start things off, my right shoe got wet from all the rain. Yeah, only my right shoe cause its got a hole and spongy material is sticking out so it absorbs the water and just makes everything wet. So for nearly the whole day, I didnt wear my socks since I was afraid they smelled bad. Hehe, you gotta understand..
Eerrr.. moving on. Classes were kinda draggy but I maintained my awareness throughout every class. However, during Maths class with Mr Izzad, I took a nap since I completed the question. He lets us rest everytime but I never took the opportunity. This time, however, I was a bit drowsy and had a slight headache so I just hugged my pencil case and used it as a pillow. It didnt take long for me to wipe out.
Being Imam wasnt hard at all. In fact, it was like any normal prayer but with a whole lot more people following you. Hmm.. tomorrow, Imma do it again.
During the last hour of school, we had Science AHA with Mr Roslan and Mr Rahamat. It was only for the S3''s, S4's and S5's ... We were told to make bridges out of newspaper. At the end of the day, no one cared if their's could stand or not. It was all fun and games.
Stayed back after school with Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Farid and Ruzaini. We talked about the new school rules and stuff.
Even for a student like me, I find the new rules to be a bit over the line. Sure the students use their phones everywhere after school but now, we're just able to use it in the courtyard. And Im to believe that the whole school will be at the courtyard after school? Hahaha! I'll be there to witness it...
Its not that Im rebelling. Im just seeing the obvious humour in this policy which at first, Im supposed to believe, is with good reason. And you know what? Its a bit ridiculous. Nevertheless, the die is cast and I have no power over this matter... unless the whole school started rioting. Wow.. thats something hard to believe.
Well okay then, I guess Im gonna call it a day..
Good luck to everyone on getting their Progress Report Cards tomorrow.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment