I was this [ ... ] close to going to bed when I remembered about my blog. Haha, okay.. not important.
Starting off with Saturday.
The day started out pretty great. Well, I woke up at about 9:40am and washed up. I checked my phone and received a text message from Luqman Nur, saying that he was going to be a bit late. So, I turned on my pc and did the usual. Facebook.
An hour later, I was about to leave the house when Abdul Aziz greeted me.. at my door! Wow, he took the trouble of coming to my house.
So we took Bus No. 410 and stopped near the house area closest to school, which is beside Guanyang Sec. Walked a bit and when we reached school, we saw Luqman Nur. So, we skateboard-ed and waveboard-ed at the void deck and later, Mr Izzad came.
Played some more and then rested at the canteen where we met up with some of my seniors. Namely Hanisah 'Aliah and Sakinah. More seniors came down to the canteen as they were helping out with the teachers during LFP. That gave me an idea to meet up with Shazaa or Shaakira but they left already so umm.. nevermind.
The 4 of us performed our Zuhr prayers and then headed for the skatepark. It was freaking hot! I took off my red shirt and covered my whole face which made me look like some pirate from who knows where. And dont worry, I was wearing another shirt inside. We saw a small girl ride a skateboard and I was like.. "OMG!"
Abdul Aziz decided to go home so it was left with me, Luqman Nur and Mr Izzad. Went back to school to rest again. After the short rest, we then decided to go to McDonald's at Junction 8 but instead, we ended up eating at KFC.
Browsed some phones and cameras later on and then, we all went home since we were all tired.
I visited my Grandma during evening with my mother since she was sick.. Haha, not sick in fact. She just misses everyone, thats all.. Hehe, wish my father could have been there.
So that was pretty much Saturday..
On Sunday however, I didnt do much.
I played Rome: Total War and expanded my empire beyond its borders. Haha, within a day of playing, I annihilated the Pontics and also the Macedonians. The Romans, however, keep pissing my off by blockading my ports so my income isnt all its supposed to be. Grr!
Cleaned my room (Just a small part) and also tried planning for the upcoming Arabic Program. Its a bit scary, knowing its less than a week away. Sigh.. what to do?
Oh, and I watched the most awesomest movie ever! I dont know the name cause its written in chinese but it was such a great movie. Its kind of a love story during those empirical times and these 2 people fall in love but they have all these stuff going on. Its a comedy too so you can expect laughter and lots of sweet moments. I could really see myself in the guy's spot. Haha, a complete match! XDD
A sweet and romantic movie. I hope to watch it again soon. Its on Celestial Movies. Grr, must find the movie!
Anyway... I better get to sleep now. Goodnight, take care, sweet dreams.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment