"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, April 26, 2010

Clarity

Yearning for something so much knowing that its never going to be possible.. the thought just hurts. Perhaps I have bottled up too much of my feelings. Indeed, the need to ask people's opinions is there. Though, with all the advice in the world, acceptance of the bitter truth is a must.. Truly, this pains me.

I have learnt only recently that letting go is fine. With this notion, my thoughts arent so muddled up and things seem more clearer. But whatever the case, it still hurts.

Maybe.. Maybe its going to work out anyway? I dont know.
I just hope from the bottom of my heart that along with this realisation, with it is the resolution to focus. Tsk.. something Im bad at.
With the coming exam season, I guess a daily entry isnt much of a possibility. Heck, thats the truth..
Wassalam..

No comments: