"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Change in Places

With Fadil absent today, I was able to sit at his place and its quite different there. And of course, I can ask the teachers questions without having the whole class hear me. Hmm.. wanna switch places, Fadil???

So anyway, I had quite a good day. There were some free periods where I did some arts and crafts on my own. Yeah.. arts and crafts is now my new form of meditation and rehabilitation. I made 2 handmade water lilies. Somehow, my first one got into the hands of Nadhira so I let her have it. I made a second one and had Syuhada give it to Shaakira. Hopefully, she likes it :)

The rest of the lessons whoosed by in an instant. However, the humidity of my class was a downside to all this speeding. Sigh.. Frankly, Im quite nervous for my exams, especially my maths and sciences. I aint actually the science whiz that I was 6 years ago. So I really really hope that my revisions with the guys can help greatly. Alhamdulillah, I have had my fair share of mind-blowing discoveries in my studies, thanks to my wonderful teachers.. And I hope that these moments happen again. Amiin :)

What else? Well... lemme see, I had a meeting with the debaters and I felt awesome being in an all-english environment. Uhuh, I felt reeeeaaaaaal good! Alhamdulillah.. such moments are so rare...

Well now.. I got Maths graphs to complete (No idea how to do.. And Im crying because of that) . . . some hadith assignments . . . an arabic letter . . . some geography assignments . . . some physics assignments . . . and thats it, I guess. Well, I hope thats it...
Wassalam..

No comments: