"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Monday, April 5, 2010

Stressed Out

One thing that I gotta say.. taking care of a mixed class is way harder than taking care of an all-boys class. I never knew girls could be soooooo noisy. God, I felt so frustrated in class. Luckily it was a free period so there werent any teachers to witness the scene.

And another thing.. today, people kept asking me if I was okay, saying that I looked sad. I was taken aback upon hearing that being said. Well okay, I was a tiny bit sad but it seemed as if my face portrayed an even graver mood. Haha, well, just so you know.. Im fine, physically. Besides my right leg, I am fine and well. In terms of attitude, my positivity is dwindling. Uhuh.. that I am.

Singing was the only thing that cheered me up today. I kept singing in class, I kept singing during recess, I kept singing after school, I kept singing on my way back home. I felt a whole lot better letting out all that stress by singing my heart out. Hmm.. I should think of doing this everyday.. Haha! XDD

Shout outs to Shazaa, Shaakira and Akid.. who were absent at school today. Get well soon, hope to see the 3 of you at school :D
Well, lights out..
Wassalam..

No comments: