"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dental

Things seem a bit better today.. I guess thats quite true.
I woke up at 7 in the morning today cause I got a dental appointment. Without haste, I got ready and left the house.

Supposedly, I was due to meet Farid and Fahmi at Outram Park at 9am. However, because they werent familiar with the place, we exited at different places and it took some time for me to find them. By then, my appointment was about to start.

My check-up took longer than the 2 of them. It lasted an agonising 2 hours, with it the constant opening of my mouth and the incessant drilling and poking of my teeth. Man, I found it quite nauseating after the first hour. I developed a headache afterwards.. Sheesh, talk about the wrong time to receive one.

The 3 of us went to school together. I had quite a good time in the train, listening to songs and dancing. Farid and Fahmi would join me too, but not as expressive. It was awesome.
We arrived at school at about 12:30am.. Quite something, eh?

Well umm.. my class seems to have gotten the message. Keep quiet. Err.. Ilyas was absent so I guess the class wasnt that noisy.
After school, I had badminton training. Im very sorry to Luqman Hakim, who got his badminton racket broken. How it got broken is quite weird though...

Luqman Nur and I were playing together. I was using someone's racket and Luqman Nur was using Luqman Hakim's racket. One time, Luqman and I were chasing for the shuttlecock which was in mid-air. I got there first but Luqman Nur has already swung his racket and it hit my arm. Funny thing was, my arm didnt get hurt but the racket broke in two. My first reaction was... "How in the world did it break???"

I felt a bit guilty so I kept my low. I started getting tense afterwards, constantly hitting the net. When training ended, I went home with Luqman Nur. I bought a cake for my mom cause its her birthday today *woohoo!*

Oh, and my mom says thanks to Farid, Luqman Nur and Aminah who wished her a happy birthday.. hehe, thanks.
Wassalam..

No comments: