"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Flu

As promised, Im gonna write down yesterday's story.. Well, now that I think of it, I forgot what did happen yesterday. Err.. I'll just summarise the whole Monday.

First and foremost, I enjoyed Geography class very much. I didnt exactly find the lesson interesting but the discussions with my group members were quite engaging. Cikgu Iskandar wasnt in class as he had Reservist duties so Ms Mariam entered instead. We had to do work.. during Geography. Anyway, whilst working, my group members and I talked about marriage. It was quite cute.

Then, during Chemistry lesson, I was particularly active in doing the work. Even Sali and Syaira noticed this new me and recommended me to stay that way. Well, thats good, I guess.
After school, I planned on doing some Jumpstyle dance moves with Bukhari and Danish but I suddenly lost interest cause I aint that good at Jumpstyle or Hardjump for that matter. Sigh.. I've been thinking and I think Imma go with freestyle dancing instead :)

So today... I was awfully, terribly and horrendously sick with flu. I pitied my group members who had to endure with my constant sneezing and stuff. Unfortunately, I spread my flu to 3 of my other classmates which is pretty bad. I even asked Mdm Baizah to do my English oral on another day cause I felt so sick.

Lotsa people were sick today anyhow.. During Physics class, Mdm Surianah had the sore throat so we had to do indivual work which was awesome. Luqman Hakim, Farid and I talked about superheroes and their relations to science and physics. It really made me feel better.

Err.. what else? Well, Happy Birthday to Hijannah! I made for her a homemade chest for her to keep her stuff. Hehe, it was okay in my opinion and I hope she likes it. Oh yeah oh yeah, I also gave a waffle to Bahirah who shared it with Shazaa and I gave some 'Chocki-Chocki' to Syuhada who shared it with Aminah. Now isnt the world so much better now? ;D

You know... I wish I could just lie down in the countryside and gaze up into the stars. Or maybe just some alone time in a quiet place would be nice too..
Wassalam..

No comments: