"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, April 2, 2010

Photography @ Chinese Garden

Finally, our first photography outing this year. I was under the impression that no one wanted to continue with the activities but thankfully, its still on and going.

Not many people went. There was only me, Mr Izzad, Shah and Luqman Nur. Hanafiah joined much much later. Well anyway, we met at Chinese Garden MRT Interchange and then bought some stuff at Cheers. We walked on the path, leading up to the distinctive pagoda that marked the Chinese Garden. Somehow, I found out something whilst being there. Only 3 types of people came here. Tourists, photographers and joggers. Haha, its funny when you see it.. :D
The 4 of us headed straight for the tall pagoda ahead and went all the way up to the 7th storey. Hehe, it wasnt that tiring cause we already had "practise" at school. Then, we moved on to the Bonsai Garden. Mind you, there was a LOT of bonsai trees. There was this one moment when I was searching the landscape for something attractive to take a picture of when suddenly, I spotted a komodo dragon just 2m away from me. What did I do? I was alone so I stepped back gingerly, not trying to agitate the lizard. I wasnt sure if it really was a komodo dragon but it sure looked like one..

We then rested at the very same bonsai garden, after regrouping together of course. Ate some Oreos and drank my fill of water. So afterwards, we moved to the white bridge where we took numerous jumpshots. It was so fun!

So then, after the outing, we split up. Shah had to go to Tampines and Hanafiah went home. Mr Izzad, Luqman Nur and I went to Raffles Place and ate McDonalds plus.. we performed our Friday prayers at Maulana Mosque. We thought of watching 'Clash of the Titans' but most of the cinemas were fully booked. With the help of Aziz's iPhone (Who joined us for Friday prayers) , we searched for neighbouring cinemas with "vacancies". Firstly, we checked the one at Dhoby Ghaut then at another place. Sigh.. it was no use. The place was packed. So, we all decided to go home.

I went home with Aziz and took Bus 410G.. this bus goes the long way around. We talked about stuff and had quite a good time talking. Tomorrow, Im going rock wall climbing with Luqman Nur and the other Peer Tutor Exco members. Hehe, naw.. I aint an Exco member. Though I wish I was.. Im just invited. Hehe.. :)

Gotta get some rest then..
Wassalam..
P.S. We missed each other just by a few minutes ;D

No comments: