The word 'parabolic' comes from the name 'parabola' which is referring to a quadratic graph. Haha, okay no.. I just made up that word. But it sounds cool so I'll just stick with it. Mmhm, today was so full of ups and downs. Really, it has been that way..
Indeed, the day started off with an hour of Fiqh. It was okay, only memorisations and stuff. Then, we started studying about 'Al-Khunsa' and its rights in Faraidh. Frankly, I didnt pay much attention cause I was starting to get moody. Afterwards, I had Maths lessons which I kinda understood just a tiny bit. It would've helped if we did lots of examples over and over until I got it but I guess thats not possible.
During Science class, I really felt like breaking down. Mdm Surianah was absent so Irshad filled in for her. Well anyway, all I had to do was complete a 5-page worksheet and I couldnt even do that. In fact, it was on a topic we studied only 2 weeks ago. I escaped from the worries of class and went to the toilet. In the end, I finished my work but I felt unsatisfied cause I got help.
Back to S4C with the other guys. Fiqh this time ... and my group had to do an act. I cheered up just slightly and giggled a lot cause we had to do some funny scenes. At the end of the day, we had Quran lessons with a particularly cheerful Ustd Alaina. He let us do some revisions on our memorisations and stuff. It was cool..
After school, I watched the soccer training and commentated for the match, unofficially. Hehe, it was then that I received a call from a good friend and we talked for quite some time. Then, I continued commentating till the end of the game, which was around Maghrib. Hung out with the team and then went home alone. Upon reaching home, I got ready to go out to my parent's friend's place. It was enjoyable enough.
Well, I just tomorrow wont bring today's strife. Seriously, I feel pathetic right now and loathsome at the current situation. But I know that I can count on some people to liven up the day.. And Im quite sorry Bukhari for not helping you out, I truly am..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment