Is it just me or was today the hottest day ever?? Maybe..
Frankly, I couldnt help but feel very sleepy during lessons. It was sooo hot and it made me feel very drowsy. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead. It was clear that I wasnt enjoying myself.
I was turned off for pretty much majority of the classes. And I guess you might think Im being a bad example as a student.. well, no. Im just plain bored. Anyway, Cikgu Zul gave me the consent forms for the Friday donations. However, the papers he gave was not enough for my whole class so Cikgu said he'd give me the remaining sheets during Malay class. Malay class came and went and the both of us forgot about passing the remaining papers.
My eyelids were the heaviest during Insya' lesson. The temperature was sweltering hot I had a hard time staying up. Towards the end of the lesson, I washed my face and got ready for prayers. Afterwards, we had Inter-House games. The only games for guys was soccer. Most of the s4 Water boys didnt get to play as there was too much people already. I settled to be the imaginary commentator but Ziyan's snide retort made me lose my interest. Spoiler..
After school, I was quite tired. The humid temperature and my bad mood equalled to a bad day. Just as the day was about to get better, Nur shouted at me, reminding me about the Friday donations consent form. Fortunately or unfortunately, she found out from S4B. I was soo taken aback by her reaction that I got pissed and sulked.. sulked like never before.
I stayed in S4B where most of the guys were, not intending to go back to S4C and see the girls. God, I was darn hurt.. she caught me during my most fragile moment and I nearly cried. The other girls like Syaira, Adawiyah and Sofiah saw that my face was quite miserable. Soon after, Nur came to apologise. I was still very much hurt but I told her I was fine. Sigh.. Im starting to get very sensitive nowadays..
I hung out with Danish and Bukhari till about 7pm. They did some jumpstyle at the canteen which was cool. I wasnt so familiar with jumpstyle but I have done it once. Anyway, their dancing and all really cheered me up.
Hafizuddeen, Farid, Bukhari, Danish and I took Bus No. 57 to Bishan Interchange together. It was fun to actually have them ride the bus with me.
So currently, my main agenda is to concentrate on my studies and dancing, plus my good friend. Pray that I do well in my Arabic Oral.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment