"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Exhausted

[Friday, 09/04/2010]

Friday can be said as one of the most uncaring days ever. My class was chosen to help for the collection of donations for Masjid Hasanah. I could tell that many were tired by the look on their faces. However, we put on a straight face nonetheless. I got paired with Helmi and we got sent to Anggulia Mosque at Farrer Park. The majority there were Indians, with a small number of Malays accompanying the jemaah. Whilst we waited for out taxi to come back, we talked with an Arab guy who cenversed with us in Arabic. I was so thrilled to be talking to someone in Arabic.. Hehe, call me weird but what do I care?

We went back and rested. I waited for the others to come back, standing at the bridge. Zubaidah called me down and told me the most shocking news ever. She was leaving Irsyad... the moment she uttered those words, I swayed a bit by the force of those words impacting me. I knew that there was a S5 girl leaving but I never thought it was Zubaidah. I ran back up and thought of things to give her. First, I made a small card and a letter 'B' out of straws. When I went back downstairs, she was gone. My first impression was that she had gone home. With that, I literally ran to Braddell MRT station but to no avail. I asked some good friends if any of them had Zubaidah's handphone number. When I did find out, I gave her a call and she told me she was at the canteen in school. Whoa... so I ran back. It was soooo tiring.

I went straight to class instead of the canteen. I throwed away the letter 'B' and made another one which read her name. Well, her nickname, at least.. 'Baida'. And so, by the time she wanted to go home, I gave her the gift and she liked it. Her smile made everything worthwhile.
And so the other S4's got ready for the Mukhayyam. None of the guys went to athletics cause it started to rain and most of us werent ready for the Arabic Oral. So, we were excused..

The Mukhayyam was quite okay. Munajat session was as usual.. *sniff sniff*
Umm... I think I drank 3 drinks during the studying session after Isya' prayers. Then, we all went to bed. The guys slept at the MPH at the mosque. One thing though.. the P5's were sooo noisy! I was so frustrated with them, nearly half of the S4's left the room to sleep outside. Everyone went back in when Mr Ismam checked on us.
In the middle of the night, I woke up from the cold. So, I went outside and slept at the carpeted area of the mosque alone.. It was cool

Qiyam and Tahajjud was led by Ustd Abdus Salam. Then after the tahajjud, we had Subh prayers and so on.. then we registered our leave and got ready for the oral.

[Saturday 10/04/2010]

Hafiz, Farid, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Rahim and I used P2 Cordova to store our bags. It was quite exhausting. We bathed and changed into our school uniforms. Fast forward to the oral itself, I had my exam with Ustd Ramdhan. I had awesome fun conversing with him. I didnt mind being there at all.. I giggled a lot and waved at the other people.

Chemistry plans with Syaira, Helmi, Sali and Asmaa' at class. I was lifeless, waiting for them to finish. Then, I went home with Farid and took the MRT home. It was a nice change.
I watched 'Lord of the Ring' at home and then some other cartoons. I also uploaded some pictures on my computer but Im not gonna upload it here and now.. Im too weak to do so.

Wassalam..

No comments: