"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, April 16, 2010

Coughing

Im so tired right now.. And yes, I am still quite sick. I have a bad sore throat and my voice just went down a notch.. But nevermind.
I had a rousing good day today, though Muhammad said I looked burdened. Undoubtedly, I am.

But anyway, things distracted me from thinking about those problems.
Lessons were, on the contrary, very interesting. I especially enjoyed when Ustd Salehin showed us a Qasidah about the Prophet S.A.W.

After school, I stayed back for the Fiqh extra class. One time, I coughed so hard I nearly vomitted the pleghm in my throat.. And it tasted horribly disgusting. Bukhari and Farid massaged my back to ease the pain. Wow.. major throat pain.

So yawn.. I guess imma be signing off now..
Wassalam..

No comments: