Aggravation really makes me depressed. I dont know why but I seldom feel happy throughout the day..
A day without Bukhari was a bit unnerving. Farid, Abdul Rahman and I felt a bit lonelier without him. Hehe, so for the day, I accompanied Farid since he was a bit quiet today.
Lessons could've been better if it werent for the high humidity in my class. Gosh, I'd do anything to be in the countryside and just lie down on the ground. Wouldnt that be nice?
Arts and crafts during Maths class! Haha, naw.. Im kidding. After doing my work, my group and I played with the bundles of straws in S4C. I made 5 straw lightsabers while Ilyas and Muhd joined lots of straws together to make one long one.
During the end of the day, we had half an hour of free period so my group continued with our little project. We constructed a straw circle that could encircle my group. I then made a wolverine claw and Ilyas made a wand. Adibah helped make a Pikachu face for Muhammad and another wand for Ilyas. Taufiq just watched and made jokes for us to laugh at.
I stayed back at school to join the S4B Arabic Program discussion. Some asked what I was doing there but they didnt mind. I hinted some suggestions and then when it was 6:45pm, I went back home with Farid.
Gotta get back to revising and all..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment