"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another Exco Recce

I need to get new wheels for my 'Red Angel' ... seriously, when I rode it today, it was quite scary. The gears rattled and I was steadying myself was best as I could during the speed boosts.

Okay, lemme elaborate then..
Today, I went to the 2nd Exco Peer Tutor Recce at East Coast Park. This time, only 6 others came. They were Luqman Nur, Muhammad, Hurun, Raudhah, Muslihah Zulkifli and Mr Izzad. I expected more though.

Anyway, first, we all met up at McDonalds. When everyone was there, we left for a bike shop at which to rent bikes. However, Luqman and Mr Izzad brought their Ripstiks but they rented a bike anyway. I was the only one riding a board.
So, we cycled all the way to the furthest east side of East Coast Park. I had it easy. I merely held on to any of the guys' back seat and stayed on 'em. There were scary moments when there were huge gaps and some rocks or sticks. Hehe, it was fun!

After cycling there and back, we went to Burger King and discussed ideas. I didnt participate much since.. *sniff* ... I aint an Exco member. But nevermind..

Muhammad went home first, followed by Hurun. The rest of us went to Kampung Siglap Mosque and performed our Zuhr prayers. Then, the girls stayed and waited for 'Asr prayers. Luqman Nur took Bus No. 55 home while Mr Izzad and I took Bus No. 13 back to school. As usual, we slept for the whole journey..

Mr Izzad went back to school to rest and by the time I reached the bus stop at school, it was already 5pm so I did my 'Asr prayers at Muhajirin Mosque. Went back home and did a bit of work.. And now, it is time for bed.
Wassalam...

No comments: