"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Trembling

Sigh..
Things are really piling up on me this year, arent they?
I got to become chairperson for S4A, chairperson for S4C and now.. Im selected to be a student leader. Well, I guess its not much compared to Aminah who has been chairperson for 4 years straight.. but I guess its better than nothing.

However, I feel more emotionally distraught than ever. How I wish the other things in life that I really cared for would come true. I.. I.. I feel like giving up all over again.
Shucks... My body just became weak and my heart is aching, my spirit shaken and my will breaking..
I just feel like shouting so much. Aaarrggghh! I need to talk to this beloved friend of mine right now and pour out my heart's content.. in the hope that I will regain some stability.

Wassalam..

No comments: