If there's one thing thats important for an outing, its planning. You need to plan on where to go or else you'll just wander around and waste time. Yeah, and it gets quite annoying when you're going nowhere.
Hehe.. today, I went for the Peer Tutor Exco Recce. We met up at Harbourfront MRT station and then headed for Banquet for morning breakfast at VivoCity. It was the girls idea, just so you know. I wasnt that hungry. So while everyone ate their purchases, I drank my Green Apple Snow Blended drink. It was so cold but I liked it.
After that, we all took Bus No. 131 to Safra near Radin Mas CC, the place where our S3A class had dikir barat practice at last year. It brought back sweet memories. Upon reaching the place, we saw that the rock climbing facilities there were quite sad. Haha, so we left for VivoCity again. We went to the top deck and discussed our objectives. However, Farid and Hurun had to leave after that. Long story short, they decided to go to Sentosa. I was like .. "seriously?"
So, we all headed back to the main island of Singapore, feeling tired and demoralized. Again, we found ourselves at VivoCity. Everyone decided to go to KFC and have a bite. We discussed just a tiny bit before splitting up. I went to school with Mr Izzad and did my Zuhr prayers there. Then I went home and watched some television.
'Enchanted' the movie was playing again at Disney channel and I called up my "enchanted" buddy and texted another. Sadly, one of them was outside and the other one couldnt even watch it. Awww.. nevermind. I also watched the movie 'It Could Happen To You' which is like soooo the sweetest movie ever, along with all the other movies I chose as my favourites.. hehe :D
I guess its time for bed now..
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment