Undoubtedly, in times of sadness, there is always someone who is there to help you up..
Someone who you can always open your heart to..
Someone who is there to listen and understand..
Someone who just makes it worth your while knowing them..
Indeed, people like these are hard to come by. However, I have found someone that fits such requirements. Perhaps that person isnt 100% perfect but in my eyes, there is no else like her.
She is the serenating music that fills me. She is the lullaby that softens my heart. She is that close friend who has never ... so far ... left me.
Guilt rises within me, knowing that I take away her time to listen to my troubles. I feel saddened and yet, being around her makes me feel rejuvenated.
I love her unconditionally for being so dear to me. Lovers we arent but truly, she is my dearest..
Thank you, Angie..
No comments:
Post a Comment