"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stress

They say that you get the blues on Monday..
Frankly speaking, I got the darkest of blues on that day. Depression sank into the deepest pits of my heart and it engulfed my mood and attitude for the whole day.

Classes were a complete blurr as I couldnt shake off the hurt. Sigh.. These are just those days when I feel like giving up. I just wish I could've been at a huge field with flowers and just sit back and relax with a loved one. Wouldnt that be great? ;D

Anyway, I didnt blog yesterday cause I fell asleep right infront of the computer. The next morning, I was awoken by Michael Buble's "Havent Met You Yet", which I set as my alarm. I was all smiles since the song was quite sweet. However, when I sat up, I saw my computer still on and I was like "OMG!!!"
Hahaha! Luckily, my mum came in my room a while later and didnt see what happened.

Went to school with high hopes that the day would be better.
Chemistry made me feel ooh so pathetic. I was seriously unconfident of my answers but I finished it anyway and I can look forward to learning from my mistakes.. =P

Towards the end of the day, I came to terms with Luqman Nur and we became good again. Helped Shaakira with some S5 questions (Wow..) and later, we went home. Reached home at about 7:30 and then bought some stuff at Esso at about 9:45 ... alone (Haha!)
Hopefully, tomorrow brings a smile on my face.. :D
Wassalam..

Exams.. please leave the premises.. quickly!
My body is aching without reason.. *oww*

No comments: