I dont know what to feel right now..
I feel so happy, so sad, so frustrated.. so.. confused
Anyway, I'll explain as I go along..
It was a wonderful morning. The air was fine and calm. Together with the help of Abdul Rahman Aziz and Abdul Rahman Rahim, we set up the mats for Yaasin recitation.
Afterwards, Ustd Mustaqim gave the S4's, S2's and S1's a short tazkirah during Arabic Program period. It was about maintaining our akhlaq and also for guys, to be wary of girls (Hahaha!)
After recess, we did a bit more work on bearings. I understood but Im not really all experts at it. Anyway, following Maths class, we received news of our Tafsir and Tauhid results during Ustzh Rohana's class. Im slacking much more than usual.. I got 78% for both subjects which was a real blow to my morale. Gosh, I have got to buck up!
During Contact time, I tried to explain my plans for our Arabic Program. But then, it was so hard to get them all to be together since my power in class was very little. Furthermore, lots of people in class were cranky at that time and showed their attitude which made me nuts! Grr!!!
In the end, we got some parts okay but the whole program in general was still not ready. Gotta work harder!
Basketball with Abdul Aziz, Muhammad, Abdul Rahman Aziz and Umar was awesome! Even though Luqman Nur was with us, he left just when the fun started. The 5 of us played basketball in the pouring rain. Haha, it was so stress-relieving that I actually cheered up.. :D
An hour in the rain.. hmm, hope I dont get sick *gulp*
Oh, and I got to take pictures for yesterday's soccer match between the S4 Andalusians and the Irsyad Staff. Haha, we lost 7-2 in the end but it didnt matter. It was all fun and games.
Sigh.. these past few days have been rough. I know, its hard. But there're those moments when someone comes along and without them knowing it, they just made my day. Yeah, its a sweet feeling of elation. Mhmm.. it sure is sweet.
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment