Short and sweet is how I would describe both of today's CA papers.
Yeah, Geography and Malay was really great. Im not quite sure of the answers being right but at least I finished them.
We got to know our Maths CA results today. I got 33/35 which was very enlightening since it was the 2nd highest mark in class. Mixed together with my previous test paper, I got 81% for Maths this term. Alhamdulillah, all praise goes to Allah.
I got to see Shazaa today for a brief moment during recess. It was so enlightening to hear that voice of her's.. I kinda miss it. Oh Shazaa, where has the time gone?
Anyway, the agenda of the day. I got called 'Kong' today.. (Hahaha!)
As translated by Muhammad, 'Kong' means tough. It started out in the toilet. Most of the S4 Andalusians were in the toilet, changing into their PE attires. That moment, all the guys were talking about abs and packs when suddenly, Muhammad turned everyone's attention to me. He was commenting on my figure and everyone was like grabbing me, asking me to show my torso. Haha, it was the weirdest feeling ever, to be complimented for something I didnt even know was there.
Returned to class and got more compliments. The word 'kong' drifted in the air and I just smiled graciously. It never dawned on me that I even had any muscles to show off. Luqman Nur added into the 'kong' the word 'king' so it read 'king kong'! (Hahaha!)
White Space was quite fun, yeah.. it was. I kinda enjoyed the drills and later, we had some soccer. I stayed after school to help Farid with some stuff.
From about 6pm to 7:20pm, Bukhari, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim, Farid and I stayed back at the canteen with the pure intention of revising. I didnt get much into my head but at least some things did stick. Shaakira, Aza, Syuhada and gang also stayed back to do their Chemistry revisions. Outbursts came from both our group and theirs. Laughter, jokes.. the usual.
Maghrib prayers were performed before the 4 of us went home. I made it home just a couple of minutes after 8+ ...
Seriously, I think I've made up my mind. I wanna buy the camera thats half-digital and half-SLR cause Im really having trouble choosing between portability and quality of pictures. I guess a mixture of both can work too. Yeah, I think so too.
Im hoping to cram Mustolah Hadith and Hadith by tonight and tomorrow's afterschool activities include tutoring and taking pictures, and insya Allah, some soccer.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment