I was a robot for the whole day.. *Beep beep*
Yes, and now I need my battery charged! Haha XDD!
Okay.. well, today was a.. very.. very.. normal day. My hands still ache from writing notes for Fiqh, Tafsir and Tauhid. Gosh, its been a bore.
To make things worse, Mr Izzad is away at Reservist for 4 days and will be back on Friday.. Its ok. To pass the time, I'll just keep writing more notes.. sheesh
CA1 is upon us and I have to start revisions. Gotta get my.. get my.. get my head in the game! Concentrate!
Oh.. and I found out that some of my teachers know about my blog. This blog.. (Assalamualaikum, teachers!).. Haha, I dont mind. As long as no rule is imposed on my blog, Im fine. After all, I am human and I do have problems. This is where I let it out.
Lastly, umm.. well, just so everyone knows, I am free always after school from Monday till Thursday. So whatever it is, you need help, you can find me at the canteen, Insya Allah.
Cant wait to watch 'Percy Jackson' (anyone wanna come with?) and also awaiting Mr Izzad to come back. Heard there's gonna be an IT show next month. Think I'll check it out.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment