"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, February 12, 2010

New Joy

Im thinking of something.. my gears are working..

I cant help but notice,
Every single day.
The happiness you fill me with,
Just seems to fade away..

Though you are my sweet dear,
It just brings me to tears.
When you're with someone else,
And Im just waiting here..

If anything else makes it worse,
Its the fact that we rarely meet.
The short moments we do,
I try to make it sweet..

Wow.. I cant believe I just wrote the above poem. Haha, it took me a minute and hey, its not so bad. Yeah well, I guess stuff like these come at random times.
Anyway, I was in a good mood today. The same couldnt be said for Hanafiah who was very quite today except during Malay class.

Ok, back to the start. I was in a good mood with good reason. Its Friday! The most awesomest day of the week. Its when you spend half a day in a school and the other half elsewhere. Its somewhat like during the weekends but with the assurance that you'll meet your friends.
So okay... the Arabic Program today by the S5 Cordovians was quite short. It ended at about 8.10am.. with 15min remaining, Ustd Azhari used the time to talk of some matters.

The next 3 and a half hours, I was slightly disappointed but I didnt bother much. I just kept looking up, thinking of the good things and just chill.
Friday prayers insued and later, I supervised and also helped in arranging the tables in class. Luqman Nur and Muhammad were downstairs with Abdul Aziz. They were waiting for me at the canteen. Meanwhile, upstairs, I was having a good time. I felt so good just standing at the corridor, laughing at people and also talking, waving, the sort. About 20min later, Muhammad went up and called for me. Sigh.. and so I went down to the canteen. While buying some drinks, Husnina asked me my Maths score. Here's how it went..

Husnina: Abdullah, maths test dapat brape? 24?
Me: Nope..
Husnina: 25???
Me: Nope, lower..
Husnina: 23?
Me: Lower..
Husnina: 22?
Me: Lower..
Husnina: 21?
Me: Lower..
Husnina: 20???
Me: Lower..
Husnina: *Stares blankly into my face*.. seriously?! dapat brape?
Me: 17..

Sorry to Husnina (Haha!) for wasting your time. Yeah, Im getting bad in Maths. Fyi, the maths test was upon 25 marks.. Haizz, I need to buck up.. on ALL subjects!

Okaaaaayy.. back to the guys. Luqman Nur, Abdul Rahman Abd Aziz, Muhammad, Abdul Aziz and I went to play basketball and waveboard. However, when we arrived at the court, it was full so we decided to play at the carpark.

I had the best time with Luqman Nur and Abdul Aziz. For once, they were playing soccer with me! Woohoo! Yeah, it was awesome! After playing, we went to Aziz's house and rested. After performing our 'Asr prayers, we watched the most eye-opening Survivor episode ever. Heroes vs. Villains! Haha, and there was this hilarious part and I was like.. "OMG!"
So thats it from me today..
Wassalam..

No comments: