"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Plans

Most plans that I look forward to never work out. Never..
Its like.. you seem to go through the day, thinking its going to end nicely. But then, its always given me a large slap in the face and gone running off. Grr!!!

Today, I took my 2 last CA papers. Mustolah Hadith and Hadith. I was kinda confident with my answers. I did take a longer time with my Hadith paper since I had some doubts. However, everything turned out alright. The most memorable moment was during the Hadith paper. Nearly all of the students, including me, felt sleepy and so we just rested like we didnt have a care. I guess even the teacher understood us.

I was quite surprised when I got my Insya' CA paper back. My jaw dropped when I saw a simple 40 placed beside the number 50. I was like 'whoa..'
Yeah, I was amazed at my achievement. I frowned when I thought of getting back my Physics and Chemistry papers. Sigh.. That'll be sad.

After school, my planned activities were all topsy-turvy. I was looking forward to just hanging out at the canteen and help some friends with revisions. Instead, I was placed with the duty of taking pictures (with Mr Izzad's camera) of the soccer match between S4 Andalusia and the teachers. I was all bonkers and tried to chill my thoughts.

The game started out quite great. Within a few minutes, S4A were already 2-0 up. However, when the game ended, it read 7-2 to the teachers. Haha, I guess the teachers were better trained. Went back to the canteen and lent Zubaidah the camera. Shazaa took some pictures of Sharifah and Azlynn and then Zubaidah returned the camera back to me. Azlynn commented on my accent which was so out of context but I just smiled and thanked her for the compliment.

I went home with Bukhari, Fierdaos and Farid. We took Bus No. 57 to Bishan Interchange and then we parted ways. I took the bus home and here I am. Cant wait for Mr Izzad to give me the photos.. :)

Wassalam..

No comments: