What a relief it is..
Finally, the Science AHA is over! *Phew*
I was so flustered in the morning, anxious if everything I did would work. Fortunately, I had help from my friends. With the aid of Albukhari, Abdul Rahman Abd Rahim, Ziyan, Hazwan and Luqman Hakim, the whole thing turned out okay. Yeah, Im just gonna leave it at 'okay'..
Anyway, today was singing day for me! Yeah, and let me tell you.. it has been an awesome day!
For the first 2/3 of the day, I sang in class (To myself, of course)..
It helped me stay awake during those oh so dull moments when I cant keep my head straight. Haha, yes, singing is my way of staying up.. :D
On the last hour of school, Cikgu Iskandar talked to the class of our current standards and our tarnished reputation. I felt a bit at fault as I am the head of the class. Sigh.. Oh, what pain it brings to my heart.
After school, I spent the time between the end of assembly and 'Asr prayers to just hang out at a corner at the 2nd storey. It was quite nice having some alone time to think and reflect. Somebody saw from afar.. very far away. Haha, "emo session" issit?
So then, after performing my 'Asr prayers, Luqman Nur and I did some revisions at the canteen. At about 6pm, we left.. I also slept in the bus and missed my stop but it was only by a station.
Hehe, so yeah, today was fun! Tomorrow, Mr Izzad is coming back from reservist. Yay!
Welcome back.. :D
Wassalam..
No comments:
Post a Comment