"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tired

Hold on.. gimme a moment..

On some days I think back,
All the memories we've shared.
Every moment I was with you,
I really truly cared.

Haha, this was all I could get out of me. Its night time and my brain is so freaking exhausted. I am at 1% of blogging energy right now and I *huffpuff* gotta finish this entry.
One word : Nervous..

I dunno why but I dont think I did justice with my English paper. My vocabulary inventory was all locked and I couldnt think of other words to replace my answers with. Although I finished it, I had a sense of dread deep down inside. Onwards to Tauhid.. It wasnt so bad, considering the questions were quite straightforward. I finished early and rested my head on the table. My head was pounding with all the thoughts in my head.. and these thoughts had nothing to do with Tauhid or any other subjects.

Lessons continued without any incidence. After lunch, 5 people left the class for their dental check-up. Yeah, 5 out of 25.. We were left with 20 people. I had a good time in Malay class with Cikgu Iskandar. We had group discussions and all and 1 hour later, school ended.
After school, I met up with Ustd Alaina and convinced him to change my class' Tasmi' to next week and then went to do my 'Asr prayers.

I went back home with Muhammad and Fierdaos until the midway point when I had to leave them and chase my bus.
*Yawn*
Gonna wrap it up..
Wassalam..

Luqman, stop teasing Shaakira.. 0_o''
Alhamdulillah, Arabic Program postponed till next 2 weeks.. :D

No comments: