"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..."

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's all Arabic!

Poems are very nice but its hard to come up with one.
Anyway, I had a really harrowing day today. I thought about a lot of stuff.. people figured I was being moody. Perhaps I was.
It wasnt all bad, though. The Arabic Debate in the morning was pretty good. I understood half of what they spoke, owing to the fact that I was with them during preparations. In Maths class, I learned and applied the Sine Rule on some assignments Mr Izzad gave out. However, he shed some news with us.. saying that he wont be in for the next week due to his Reservist "Callback". Instead, it was going to be Mr Rahamat's daughter who will be teaching us. Fine, I guess..
I did some revisions during Tafsir and Mustolah Hadith. Later, during Malay period, the whole class discussed on our debate topics. Sadly, we only have the chance of debating in class. Its because our class got pulled out due to STE. Sigh..
Contact time was the best! We danced and sang and practised the Nasyeed for our upcoming Arabic Program. On the plus side, Cikgu Iskandar brought along his barber instruments and set up his own booth. Haha, he was kind enough to help cut some of the people's hair which were getting a bit too long. I got mine cut.. :D
After the haircut, I washed my head in the toilet with the other guys who also got their hair cut. Then, I went for my Friday prayers.
After school, I was intending to watch the S4 Arabic Debate.. in my class! However, Abdul Aziz came to Irsyad and I was forced to make a decision. In the end, the debate ended and well, I missed it. Nevermind..
Muhammad, Luqman Nur, Abdul Aziz and I went to play basketball at his (Aziz) house. Unfortunately, it rained and a slight "duststorm" caused by the construction site nearby forced us to leave and play with the waveboards instead at the carpark.
I didnt feel like playing so I just sat down and listened to some songs.. Then, I read something which made my day bad. Im not gonna tell you what it is but my emotions cascaded and flowed everywhere. Went back to Abdul Aziz's house to relax and pray and then we went home.
Fyi, its the Mukhayyam for P5 and S5 today so its pretty dull. I miss my S5 sisters.. haha, yeah. I myself cant wait for my own batches' Mukhayyam which is in two weeks.
Not forgetting the Science AHA thing. I gotta be in charge and organise a group and come up with an idea. Mr Muneer kindly suggested a 'homemade rocket'. I was cool with it. Now I just need to find the materials..
Time check.. its around 11+ and hey, its not so bad since I have someone on the other side.. =)
Wassalam..

No comments: