Im so so.. confused right now.
Somehow, I feel so enraged and at the same time, I feel happy. Not to mention bitter and just plain sad.
Thankfully, today was a good day.
I woke up at around 8.30 in the morning. Gritting my teeth, I quickly woke up and got ready to leave the house. I chose to wear my light-blue, long-sleeved shirt today along with the usual dark blue jeans. Packed my 'Red Angel' and left for school. On the way, I met Sis Sakinah who was particularly nice when meeting.. :D
I arrived at Irsyad just as it reached a quarter to nine. Before handing in my Physics worksheet, I checked the paper beforehand. I copied my answers to Muhammad's papers since I was the one writing when we did our practical experiments. I gave it to Mdm Surianah who was present at the time and then, I went to Muhajirin Mosque to do my Dhuha prayers.
At around 10am, I reached Bishan Harmony Park and met Luqman Nur and Haziq. A few minutes later, Ruzaini arrived. Abdul Aziz couldnt come.. And Mr Izzad was busy till 12.
At the skatepark, we watched a couple of awesome skateboarders. I saw the Chinese dude who usually skates here and we greeted each other. And I have to tell you.. it was freaking hot today!
Long story short, we played till around 12. At that point, Luqman Nur left cause his parents were bringing him to go eat somewhere. So, it was just the 3 of us that were left. We walked to school and then, Haziq parted cause he was going elsewhere (Woodlands, to be specific).
So anyway, it was left with me and Ruzaini. We met up with Mr Izzad and some of the boys present at school. Played till Zuhr prayers until which Ruzaini departed after that.
So then.. it was Mr Izzad and I, along with six S2 students. I got to ride Ruzaini's skateboard since he pleaded with me to bring it home. It was quite fun and I got pretty good.. :D
After about an 2 hours, it was left to Mr Izzad and I, along with Syafiq, 'Ali Mukmin and Abdul Quddus. We talked about stuff and it was quite good. We enjoyed the cool breeze which enveloped itself around us. The quiet atmosphere of an empty school made my mind feel calm and serene.
Seeing that everyone was tired, Mr Izzad and I went to buy some drinks at the mini mart. I rode my waveboard and Mr Izzad his skateboard. We talked along the way of current situations and a heavy load seemed to be lifted off my chest. Im glad I have someone who cares.
Went back to school and shared the drinks. Moments later, the boys left and so I helped Mr Izzad in packing his stuff. Mr Izzad headed to Queenstown and I went back to the mosque to perform my 'Asr prayers.
Today.. I was the last Irsyadian to leave the school..
Wassalam..
P.S. What I've been hearing lately are like bullets to the heart..
No comments:
Post a Comment